Fullstack Engineer - Integrations
Percolate is The System of Record for Marketing®. With offices in NYC, SF, and London, Percolate provides the world’s most complex marketing organizations the visibility, coordination, and governance they need to successfully execute their marketing strategy. Over 800 brands including GE, Unilever, Mastercard, Land O’Lakes, and Cisco trust Percolate to drive brand and revenue growth.
As a Fullstack Engineer - Integrations, you will write code and build systems to integrate Percolate’s industry leading Content Marketing Platform with other tools in the MarTech ecosystem. You will be responsible for delivering thoughtful, high quality solutions and help make our platforms operate seamlessly together. You will work with a variety of technologies and languages to develop innovative solutions across product boundaries. You will also learn about the MarTech landscape and work with APIs from many different products including Percolate. Lastly, you will have the opportunity to enhance the core API that Percolate makes available to its customers and internal developers to make it robust, reliable, and performant.
- Strong engineering skills and thoughtful about enterprise architecture
- Hands-on experience with either SQL (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL) or NoSQL technologies (e.g. DynamoDB, Redis, Cassandra)
- Familiarity with AWS services (e.g. RDS, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch) or similar cloud environments
- Creative problem solving, and the ability to build great integrations
- Relentless in the pursuit of quality; understanding the connection between the software you build and the experience it delivers to our customers
- Understanding of enterprise integration frameworks like Mulesoft, webMethods, or similar or custom designed integration platforms
- Guru of API authentication such as: SAML, LDAP and OAUTH is a plus
- Experience working with Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, and search technology such as Elasticsearch is particularly helpful (Solr and other Lucene-based search systems also helpful)
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures
- Experience with enterprise SaaS third-party APIs: Office, GDocs, Salesforce, WordPress, etc. also a plus
- Architecting creative software solutions in a variety of languages
- Working directly with key stakeholders to translate business requirements into valuable products
- Delivering integrations that have high quality and have a low cost maintenance