Senior Fullstack Engineer
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of a new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
As a Fullstack Engineer - Integrations, you will write code and build systems to integrate Percolate’s industry leading Content Marketing Platform with other tools in the MarTech ecosystem. You will be responsible for delivering thoughtful, high quality solutions and help make our platforms operate seamlessly together. You will work with a variety of technologies and languages to develop innovative solutions across product boundaries. You will also learn about the MarTech landscape and work with APIs from many different products including Percolate. Lastly, you will have the opportunity to enhance the core API that Percolate makes available to its customers and internal developers to make it robust, reliable, and performant.
Percolate is an equal opportunities employer AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Strong engineering skills and thoughtful about enterprise architecture
- Hands-on experience with either SQL (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL) or NoSQL technologies (e.g. DynamoDB, Redis, Cassandra)
- Familiarity with AWS services (e.g. RDS, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch) or similar cloud environments
- Creative problem solving, and the ability to build great integrations
- Relentless in the pursuit of quality; understanding the connection between the software you build and the experience it delivers to our customers
- Understanding of enterprise integration frameworks like Mulesoft, webMethods, or similar or custom designed integration platforms
- Guru of API authentication such as: SAML, LDAP and OAUTH is a plus
- Experience working with Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, and search technology such as Elasticsearch is particularly helpful (Solr and other Lucene-based search systems also helpful)
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures
- Experience with enterprise SaaS third-party APIs: Office, GDocs, Salesforce, WordPress, etc. also a plus
- Architecting creative software solutions in a variety of languages
- Working directly with key stakeholders to translate business requirements into valuable products
- Delivering integrations that have high quality and have a low cost maintenance