Sr. Product Manager - Analytics
Percolate is The System of Record for Marketing®. With offices in NYC, SF, and London, Percolate provides the world’s most complex marketing organizations the visibility, coordination, and governance they need to successfully execute their marketing strategy. Over 800 brands including Unilever, Mastercard, Land O’Lakes, and Cisco trust Percolate to drive brand and revenue growth.
Percolate’s analytics products help marketers answer questions about every aspect of their content marketing lifecycle -- from market research to planning and creative development to publication. The product manager on the Analytics team will play a critical role in helping global marketing teams glean the insights they need to grow their brands. This is an amazing opportunity to work with some of the best designers and engineers on a product with strong traction and active, engaged users.
As a Product Manager at Percolate, you will be responsible for driving vision, strategy, design and execution of products to achieve product-market fit. In this role you are responsible for defining product roadmap and leading engineers and designers to ship products that delight users while making a strong business case for buyers. Day to day activities include market research, communicating product opportunities, reviewing designs, negotiating scopes, and analyzing success metrics. Successful candidates will have three main traits: product sense, leadership, and the ability to get things done. They'll also be technical enough to truly understand where the complexity in features lies and to anticipate obstacles in the development process.
- 5+ years of experience with Software-as-a-Service product management, ideally managing at least one product through an entire development cycle starting from conceptual to launch
- BS/BA or higher
- Demonstrated knowledge of gather user requirements and creating product roadmaps.
- Disciplined organization skills with acute attention to detail and ability to ask the questions nobody else has asked
- Proven analytical skills and superior ability to use data to drive decision-making and feature prioritization
- Strong user-centered design and product sense. You have a high bar for product quality and UI/UX
- Driver - “get it done” personality. Able to balance multiple projects and follow through on plans
- Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Experience managing project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in a structured way
- Experience working in a fast-paced enterprise technology environment
- Craft product roadmaps by gathering input from customers, cross-functional teams, market and competitive research, product usage
- Drive consensus and articulate initiative recommendations and trade-offs to leadership team and stakeholders while also being able to interface with technical audiences at varying levels
- Develop user stories and acceptance criteria to inform the total user experience
- Work hands-on with design, engineering, and marketing teams to prioritize, scope, ship, iterate features
- Define and analyze key metrics that will inform decision making and measure success of product initiatives
- Communicate strategy, plans, progress and scorecard to leadership and cross functional teams
- Support the GTM process and collaborate with Product Marketing, Services to achieve internal readiness and launch objectives