Founded in 2011, Percolate was built by marketers for marketers. It was originally founded to help brands grow in a world transformed by social and mobile technology and was one of the first Social Media Management Systems (SMMS) in the market. In 2015, the founders recognized that the opportunity to help marketers create compelling experiences was much bigger than just social media and started building what has become the leading content marketing platform (CMP)--recognized as the category leader by Gartner, Forrester and Sirius Decisions.
Today Percolate serves over 600 brands — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their content development, curation and delivery processes, so that they can create compelling customer experience and better understand what content works best. Finally, Percolate’s CMP capability is truly unique in the marketplace and adds critical functionality to established marketing clouds (e.g., SAP, Oracle, IBM, Salesforce and Adobe). We are making traction with establishing strategic partnerships with several of these and other ecosystem partners, which should portend future strategic options.
Percolate’s Services team works with some of the largest brands in the world to help transform how they plan, create and execute their marketing activities. For most of our customers, this is the first project of its kind in terms of organization wide transformation and impact. Ensuring its success is core to Percolate’s mission. That’s why Percolate’s Services team partners with prospective customers throughout their evaluation process to map their objectives to a tailored scope and project plan, and augments a robust implementation methodology with a suite of premium adoption, education and support offerings.
Our approach provides structure to each stage of the customer journey, enabling Percolate customers to unlock the value of the implemented solution, manage change within their user community and ultimately meet their adoption goals faster.
Success Managers provide ongoing services focused on adoption, advocacy and best practices throughout the customer lifecycle. They develop familiarity with the customer’s organization, objectives, use cases and configuration, and establish relationships with key Percolate stakeholders within the customer’s organization.
- 4+ years relevant work experience in a solution-oriented customer-facing customer success, professional services or strategic consulting organization, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Experience working and supporting complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers who have different operating models and organizational design
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Familiarity with content marketing or integrated marketing best practices or systems a huge plus, and can substitute prior experience in customer success or consulting
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to modify style, approach and content to the audience (IT through C-Suite)
- Superb problem solving skills - proactively crafting and selling customer vision on how to make Percolate a core part of their Marketing tech stack
- Experience aggregating and analyzing data to tell a story
- Technical acumen and experience with systems integrations, API’s, SSO a plus
- Change management or business transformation experience required
- Willingness to travel periodically based on customer and business need
- Partner with customers on communication planning and developing change management and adoption plans
- Operate in a proactive manner to uncover current pain points/gaps and areas for optimization
- Identify adoption issues and recommend resolution paths to ultimately drive to customer growth and retention
- Understand and analyze data in order to provide customers with insights into application usage and adoption
- Highlight advocacy wins and successes within customer organization in order to build Percolate champions
- Coordinate experiences across various functional teams at Percolate, acting as an advocate for the customer internally
- Develop an intimate understanding of customers’ unique account use cases and workflows, and optimize over time
- Provide advisory services to key business users on application, content marketing best practices and integration of Percolate into broader Marketing tech stack
- Provide recommendations on how to leverage new features and functionality new features
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise customer accounts and understand their business challenges and objectives
- Manage inbound customer requests and document progress against objectives
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience through coordination with Implementation team and Account Management teams