Founded in 2011, Percolate was built by marketers for marketers. It was originally founded to help brands grow in a world transformed by social and mobile technology and was one of the first Social Media Management Systems (SMMS) in the market. In 2015, the founders recognized that the opportunity to help marketers create compelling experiences was much bigger than just social media and started building what has become the leading content marketing platform (CMP)--recognized as the category leader by Gartner, Forrester and Sirius Decisions.
Today Percolate serves over 600 brands and some of the world’s largest brands — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their content development, curation and delivery processes, so that they can create compelling customer experience and better understand what content works best. Finally, Percolate’s CMP capability is truly unique in the marketplace and adds critical functionality to established marketing clouds (e.g., SAP, Oracle, IBM, Salesforce and Adobe). We are making traction with establishing strategic partnerships with several of these and other ecosystem partners, which should portend future strategic options.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a passionate, exceptional, designer to join our Product Design team in Percolate’s NYC headquarters. You must have strong verbal, written and visual communication skills and a portfolio that demonstrates a product design focus, strong conceptual thinking, interaction design chops, and quality craftsmanship.
What you’ll be doing
You will be involved in all aspects of the product design process: conducting first-hand user research, running collaborative ideation workshops, defining and documenting processes, illustrating user journeys / flows, and creating pixel perfect screen designs using our newly minted (WIP) design system. Your efforts will directly and positively impact the daily work of thousands of users.
You will be a part of a tight-knit Product Design team, closely collaborating with Product Managers, Software Engineers, Marketing and other business team members. You will report directly to the Director of Product Design.
Percolate is an equal opportunities employer AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- 1-4 years experience designing digital products in a professional environment
- A design-related degree, Master’s degree a plus
- Portfolio that demonstrates your ability to create digital experiences grounded in user, business, and technical insights
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable with critique and co-authorship
- Ability to work autonomously, owning your own tracks of work
- Proficient in: Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Apps, etc.
- Experience prototyping: InVision, Keynote, Principle, Framer, etc.
- Understanding of software development process
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams, partnering closely with engineering and product management to create elegant, practical solutions to design challenges.
- Plan, perform and synthesize user research and testing
- Create screen flows and UI designs for new or updated product features
- Create prototypes in order to communicate and test design concepts
- Structure information and functionality in a logical, understandable and accessible way to create a cohesive system architecture
- Write concise, informative UI copy that is consistent with Percolate writing guidelines
- Participate in knowledge sharing and mentorship