Business Development Representative
Percolate is The System of Record for Marketing®. With offices in NYC, SF, and London, Percolate provides the world’s most complex marketing organizations the visibility, coordination, and governance they need to successfully execute their marketing strategy. Over 800 brands including GE, Unilever, Mastercard, Land O’Lakes, and Cisco trust Percolate to drive brand and revenue growth.
Are you passionate about building great brands? Are you seeking a career that allows you to work with the world’s fastest growing companies? Percolate is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with a strong work ethic, technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Business Development organization.
The Business Development team is the first point of contact for our future customers, responsible for generating opportunities for our greater sales team. Ideal candidates are creative, passionate, go-getters who enjoy the day-to-day hustle, seek out big challenges, and thrive in a fast-paced and innovative work environment.
Our Business Development Representative (BDR) Program prepares entry level candidates for an exciting and rewarding career. You’ll be surrounded by smart, ambitious, and caring leaders and colleagues who are invested in your personal and professional growth. You will get the best of both worlds - hands-on training, paired with the freedom to work independently. Percolate will provide you with the building blocks to give you a competitive edge and advance your career.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top tier college/university and a strong academic record
- Positive, motivated and “doer” attitude with a competitive spirit
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Well-rounded individual with varied interests, experience, and extracurricular involvement
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Track record of success in achieving goals
- Desire to work in the tech industry at a fast-paced and growing company
- Embodies the Percolate values
- Cold calling experience a plus
- CRM experience a plus
- Identifies opportunities for Percolate to build new relationships
- Reaches out by phone and email to key marketing executives up to, and including, C-Level executives
- Qualifies leads for Account Executives to build early-stage pipeline for Percolate
- Maintains a working knowledge of the Percolate platform
- Collaborates with BDR team around best practices
- Meeting and exceed monthly KPIs and quotas