Founded in 2011, Percolate was built by marketers for marketers. It was originally founded to help brands grow in a world transformed by social and mobile technology and was one of the first Social Media Management Systems (SMMS) in the market. In 2015, the founders recognized that the opportunity to help marketers create compelling experiences was much bigger than just social media and started building what has become the leading content marketing platform (CMP)--recognized as the category leader by Gartner, Forrester and Sirius Decisions.
Today Percolate serves over 600 brands and some of the world’s largest brands — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their content development, curation and delivery processes, so that they can create compelling customer experience and better understand what content works best. Finally, Percolate’s CMP capability is truly unique in the marketplace and adds critical functionality to established marketing clouds (e.g., SAP, Oracle, IBM, Salesforce and Adobe). We are making traction with establishing strategic partnerships with several of these and other ecosystem partners, which should portend future strategic options.
Who we're looking for:
Percolate’s Marketing Intern will be working across the marketing department, specifically the demand generation and field events teams. This program will empower the hire with real-world marketing experience inside a fast-paced and growing company.
- Support and assist in the execution of marketing programs including field events, product launches, webinars, and email marketing campaigns
- Assist with event logistics including venues, catering, rentals, vendor relations, marketing collateral and budget management
- Participate in creative brainstorms to generate new and unique marketing campaigns
- Ready to work in a fast-paced environment and execute multiple tasks across the marketing department with competing priorities
- Self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation
- Is passionate about marketing and events
- Event Support: Assist in venue research, vendor outreach, ordering and shipments. Help with flagship, trade show, and workshop activities
- Email automation: Assist in email creation and sends to database using Marketo and Mailchimp
- Reporting: Pull reports around marketing activity in various tools
- Social media management: Monitoring our social channels including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Work with product marketing team on our customer marketing program; help to develop a process for how we work with existing customers