Senior Frontend Engineer
New York or Denver or San Francisco
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including Microsoft, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
The Senior Frontend Engineer position is responsible for building amazing user experiences using the latest technologies (React, Typescript, GraphQL). This person collaborates across Product, Design, and Engineering to plan and implement new features, owns and pushes forward proper architecture to make an impact on the business, introduces new technology, and mentors their colleagues in the Frontend Engineering team to be their best.
- Drive to learn and to seek out new solutions
- Care deeply about user experience, usability, and accessibility
- Promote best practices and healthy code by example and through code reviews
- Write well tested, maintainable code that scales and lasts
- Work with designers, product managers, and backend engineers to define project requirements
- Never worry about Webpack configuration and builds (unless you want to)