Senior Manager, Customer Support
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of a new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
The Customer Support team supports some of the largest brands in the world by successfully resolving customer tickets and other issues via email, chat, and callback support.
As the Senior Manager, Customer Support, you will be responsible for developing and leading the Support team at a critical time as we take our Support services to the next level to meet customer expectations as well as match the growth in our customer base.
With limited supervision, you will be responsible for improving processes and procedures to drive efficiency, growing and nurturing a young team, upholding a customer-centric focus, and instilling a mindset of surpassing customer expectations. You will maintain consistency in ticket resolution and service levels by providing problem-solving resources and ensuring your staff have the necessary skills and product knowledge to resolve customer problems.
The Senior Manager, Customer Support will report to the VP, Global Customer Success and will partner with multiple internal teams, including Implementation Services, Customer Success, Education Services, Technical Services, and Account Management, to ensure customers successfully implement, adopt, and fulfill the vision of Percolate.
- 5+ years of experience in the SaaS enterprise software space working directly with customers.
- 3+ years experience in a team lead or management role in Customer Support.
- Experience operating within a distributed team
- Passion for customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends, best practices, and applications with regard to scaling a Customer Support function.
- Outstanding service-orientation and strong interpersonal skills that create positive relationships with colleagues and clients (Customers for Life)
- Ability to set strategic vision and drive tactical execution for the Customer Support organization.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail oriented with demonstrated skills in conflict resolution and customer care.
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced work environment.
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, and other customer service and support systems.
- Experience with BI tools for data analysis.
- Proficiency with Google Apps, Apple iWork, Microsoft Office, and other business applications.
- Lead a team of Customer Support Associates.
- Set a clear mission for Customer Support and deploy strategies focused on achieving that mission.
- Be a team advocate; you'll be championing the team's professional growth
- Scale the Customer Support organization by introducing new channels and offerings to support global expansion.
- Improve customer service quality by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes.
- Establish service KPIs and report results to management.
- Attract, hire, and retain talent.
- Mentor new team members and support the ongoing skills development of existing agents.
- Handle personnel management responsibilities, such as hiring, goal setting, performance reviews, HR issues, etc.
- Set realistic short and long-term goals and manage effectively to accomplish those goals.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to ensure product quality.
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.