Product Data Analyst
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of a new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
Percolate is looking for a Product Data Analyst to join its Product team to help champion the use of data in product decision-making and assist our Customer Success teams in understanding customer behavior and product adoption.
In this role you will report to the Chief Product Officer and work closely with our Product Management, Design, Engineering and IT teams to manage our product analytics reporting pipeline and mine product data to evaluate customer behavior, develop insights, and drive deep-dive studies to identify new opportunities. You will also provide an invaluable service to our business teams in understanding how product behavior influences renewal and expansion opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (E.g. statistics, data science, operations research, industrial engineering, econometrics, computer science, applied mathematics) or equivalent work experience.
- Good communication skills for translating data reporting into human insights for non-technical people.
- 3+ years of professional experience in an product analytics role.
- Strong understanding of product-centric analytics concepts such as retention analyst, funnels, cohorts, DAU/MAU/WAU etc.
- Experience with in-application event tracking implementations such as segment.io and creating event taxonomies for product analytics.
- Experience with some or all of: SQL, R and/or Python.
- Experience with Looker and coding LookML.
- Understanding of the Product Analytics tools market such as Mixpanel, Amplitude etc.
- Enterprise SaaS experience preferred but not essential.
- Work with product and engineering leadership to define the metrics-that-matter and own the implementation of that reporting.
- Work with the business teams to understand relevant product metrics for customer adoption and value realization own the implementation of that reporting.
- Establish and own the event taxonomy to be maintained across the entire platform to promote consistency in data tracking.
- Ensuring the integrity of output data from our events and the data pipeline to provide trusted sources of insight for our product and business teams.
- Collaborate with the PM team to assist in instrumenting new features.
- Model relevant product behaviour for our business teams in Looker and provide dashboards to help Customer Success and Account Managers understand their customers.
- Execute cohort studies and drive analyses to understand customer behavior and identify opportunities for improving our product(s).
- Conduct ad hoc analyses into user engagement and behavior.
- Collaborate on providing product feedback and creative ideas based on usage data.