AR Specialist (Temp to Hire)
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of a new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
Who we are looking for:
The Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist will report to the Controller. Percolate is looking for an AR Specialist who will assist the Finance department in day-to-day operations. They will assist with any request along with analysis and report preparation. Candidates should possess strong proven backgrounds in collection success with enterprise sized clients and exceptional follow-through. This position requires tasks to be completed with diligence & attention to detail in a high paced environment.
This will be a 3 month contract position with possibility of extension or FTE.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in AR
- Solid experience in processing and administering sales commission and bonuses. Experience with Xactly preferred.
- Experience in general accounting include ME close, revenue recognition ie Topic 606, billing systems, i.e. QBO, SaaSOptics
- Experience with Quickbooks, SaaSOptics, Salesforce and Namely is a plus, but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills: working with customers, other departments, and within G&A
- Ownership/Lead of ALL customer collections to hit company targets
- Process new sales orders, entering them into our order tracking software (SaaSOptics) to comply with revenue recognition and billing policies
- Send all invoices from Quickbooks, working with each customer to ensure timely payment.
- Manage AR aging and collections
- Code cash receipts in Quickbooks
- Coordinate invoices and collections for subleases
- File monthly or quarterly sales tax to states
- Complete monthly close checklist with tasks such as reconciling accounts receivable and sales tax balances to trial balance, revenue recognition reconciliations and collections forecast
- Analyze current processes for process improvements and automation opportunities and prepare and implement recommendations to increase efficiencies
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as requested