Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
Percolate’s Customer Success team works to help transform how brands plan, create, and execute their marketing activities. For most of our customers, this is the first project of its kind in terms of organization-wide transformation and impact. Ensuring its success is core to Percolate’s mission.
Our approach provides structure at each stage of the customer journey, enabling Percolate customers to unlock the value of the implemented solution, manage change within their user community, and ultimately meet their adoption goals faster.
The Education Manager will work at our New York City office and report to the Head of Education Services. The Education Manager will partner with Implementation Services, Customer Success, Customer Support, and Product Management to ensure customers successfully implement, adopt, and fulfill the vision of Percolate.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment. The individual will also have an aptitude and love for helping others learn new skills while delivering results that delight customers.
By 3 months you will be
- Proficient with core Percolate features and capabilities
- Able to train users how to perform key tasks in Percolate
- Able to explain how best to apply Percolate on the job for maximum efficiency
By 6 months you will be
- Managing multiple training projects
- Developing standard and custom curricula and other education assets
- Thinking like a marketer and innovating ways to improve training and user adoption
- 2 years’ experience in an education role with an emphasis in SaaS software or business process training
- Ability to develop and maintain curricula, learning objectives, training aids, e-learning videos, hands-on exercises, and other educational materials
- Ability to deliver engaging instructor-led training sessions
- Proficiency with video production tools such as Camtasia or Captivate, and virtual training platforms such as Zoom, GoToWebinar, or WebEx
- Strong project management skills including the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal (outgoing and personable) skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules and travel (the position will deliver on-site training as needed, up to 30% of time)
- Learn all relevant aspects of current and new Percolate product releases
- Consult with customers to define training requirements and schedule training sessions
- Design and develop standard and custom training materials such as presentation slides, job aids, e-learning materials, and other education assets
- Develop expertise in both administrator and end-user areas of the Percolate application
- Conduct instructor-led trainings virtually or on-site (classes will take place in different time zones or at the customer’s location so flexibility in scheduling and travel will be required)
- Maintain training demo environments, send evaluations, and import attendance data
- Deliver process and best practice focused training for a variety of industries and user roles
- Partner with management and peers within Customer Success to help drive user adoption
- Understand B2C and B2B marketing processes and brand management