Education Content Manager
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
Reporting to the Head of Education Services, Percolate’s Content Manager will join a team that creates learning programs that complement new customer implementations and drive long-term user adoption. The Content Manager is joining the team at a critical time as we transition from hosting live, scheduled training classes to a self-service/self-study training model. They will help develop the strategy for this transition, and then develop e-learning content to be published in Percolate’s online Success Center, in-app training solution (Pendo), or Learning Management System (LMS).
Ideal candidates will have experience executing self-service/self-study strategies and will be able to explain complex concepts simply and succinctly. They’ll have a passion for developing engaging content and working with subject matter experts (SMEs) from across the company to design innovative learning solutions that meet users’ needs at all stages of their learning journey.
Please share your personal portfolio, a sample of e-learnings or anything relevant (other writing samples) pertaining to this role.
- 3 years instructional design experience focused on e-learning or multi‐media development
- 2 years experience in a similar role with experience developing online knowledge bases or implementing and managing LMS platforms
- Strong project management skills that are demonstrated by timely task completion and quality of deliverables
- Experience using industry standard learning technologies and tools, such as e-learning authoring tools, digital graphics media, and audio and video production tools (Camtasia) to create and publish impactful and SCORM-compliant content
- Experience using Pendo or similar in-app user adoption and communication tools
- Experience using and managing Zendesk as an online knowledge base
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience preferred
- Own the end-to-end production of the customer knowledge base and in-app learning experience
- Research, organize, and create content in logical learning sequences or persona-based learning paths to simplify access and ensure maximum retention
- Design and create engaging on-demand video and other e-learning content, and in some cases, instructor-led or custom training materials
- Develop training content and customer communications to support new product releases and Go-To-Market (GTM) initiatives
- Measure learner engagement to generate insights based on user behavior so we can optimize learning experiences
- Track registration and usage metrics so we can understand the effectiveness of all learning programs
- Manage internal operations to help automate processes and customer communication