Senior Implementation Associate
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of a new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
Percolate’s Global Services and Customer Success team works with some of the largest brands in the world to help them leverage the Percolate platform to transform how they market to their customers. During the sales cycle, we partner with prospective customers to understand and map their priorities and objectives to a tailored implementation scope and plan for each customer. During the initial deployment, our implementation and technical services teams work with our customers to deliver on that plan. And ultimately, we support long-term customer success through ongoing services, support, education and adoption programs, all designed to drive value for the customer and our end users. Our goal is to create customer champions that want to tell their personal and business networks about their experience with Percolate, and the transformation they have experienced with the The System of Record for Marketing®.
As a Sr. Implementation Associate at Percolate, you will be responsible for managing a customer implementation from start-to-finish. You will have overall project management responsibility for the project, as well as responsibility for aligning the customer’s business strategy with with the Percolate solution, running alignment workshops and keeping any integration work streams aligned with the overall goals and schedule of the implementation. You will also have a critical role in partnering with our Sales team to ensure early alignment on expectations.
- 5+ years of experience in the enterprise software space working directly with customers, preferably leading implementations or owning the customer relationship
- Prior experience in a Consulting or Professional Services organization
- Prior experience with enterprise scale software implementations and systems integration is required
- Demonstrated experience working with global F500 organizations is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including C-Level presentation experience
- Ability to build consultative relationships with senior members of marketing and IT management
- Ability to identify business challenges and shape solutions that fit with the Percolate platform vision
- Ability to understand enterprise software products, and talk fluently about the product to non-technical users and buyers
- PMP certification is a plus, but not required
- Willingness to travel - usually only 25% - but may vary by customer
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Business, Marketing or Information Systems)
- Understanding of common digital marketing technology practices preferred
- Drive customer implementations to successful launch by managing scope, budget, timeline, resources and the customer relationship
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of the implementation, both internally and externally
- Lead and run alignment workshops to to map customer’s requirements to the Percolate solution
- Provide internal coaching and leadership to team members on implementations, as well as on delivering world-class enterprise implementations
- Demonstrate cross-functional leadership to ensure alignment between Product launches and project objectives
- Partner with Sales teams to provide expertise and advice during the sales cycle