Senior Software Engineer, DevOps
New York or Denver or San Francisco
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of a new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
Engineering at Percolate
- We care about quality engineering. Take the time to do it right, the first time.
- We are “Thoughtful by Design”. Be able to explain how and why you are doing something.
- We care about shipping and we ship often. High quality, iterable enhancements that improve customer experience.
- We care about our people. You’ll find a healthy, professional work environment, where you can rely on your teammates to help you out, pick you up when you fall, and give you a “win” when you’ve done something awesome.
- We care about realistic goal setting and a focus on constant improvement. If you’re not getting better over time, you’re not reaching your potential.
- Our team has people from all backgrounds, beliefs, and lifestyles — we aim to be a place for anyone to contribute and be supported.
- We are Remote Friendly - Percolate Engineering is a distributed team spread across 5 time zones.
- 5+ years in a similar software engineering role
- Python or similar experience
- Experience and knowledge working with AWS and services or similar cloud environments (Google Cloud Platform, Azure)
- Experience with container-based deployments and orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Swarm, OpenShift)
- Strong infrastructure automation management and provisioning experience (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Salt)
- Comfortable operating in a GNU/Linux or *BSD environment
- Fundamental understanding of Git, GitHub, and CI/CD pipeline tools
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proven track record of delivery of high-quality software in a fast-paced environment
- Provision, manage and monitor multiple environments using reliable, repeatable automation and tooling
- Build and maintain custom and open source tooling
- Work collaboratively across the Engineering and Product teams to increase engineer efficiency, productivity, and happiness by enabling quick and reliable deployments
- Help promote a collaborative culture to improve internal practices and processes across teams and products
- Mentor and coach other Engineers to both onboard and contribute to shared tooling
- Stay informed of emerging technologies and trends and be thoughtful in how we implement across our stack