Senior Product Designer
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of a new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a passionate, exceptional, Senior Product Designer to join our Product Design team at Percolate’s NYC headquarters. You must have strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills, as well as a portfolio that demonstrates a focus on product design. Experience building, maintaining, and championing design systems is a big plus!
What you’ll be doing
You will collaborate closely with Product Managers, Software Engineers, Marketers and other business team members. You will be a part of a small, tight-knit Product Design team and report directly to the Director of Product Design.
You will be the primary facilitator of all aspects of the product design process for your projects: conducting user research, defining and documenting end-user workflows, illustrating user journeys, running collaborative ideation sessions, and creating pixel-perfect screen designs. Your efforts will directly impact the day to day work of thousands of end users.
Percolate is an equal opportunities employer AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- 3+ years experience designing digital products
- Design-related degree or relative experience
- Able to demonstrate strong conceptual thinking, interaction design chops, and quality craftsmanship
- Portfolio that demonstrates your ability to create digital experiences at scale, grounded in user insights, business acumen, and technical know-how
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
- Comfortable with critique and co-authorship
- Ability to work autonomously, and own your individual product areas
- Proficient in: Sketch, Zeplin, Google Apps, etc.
- Experience prototyping: InVision, Keynote, Framer, etc.
- An understanding of the software development process
- Can work from our office in New York, NY (Soho)
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to appropriately scope and plan design projects
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams to craft elegant, practical solutions to design challenges
- Plan, perform and synthesize user research and testing
- Create screen flows and UI designs for new product features and enhancements
- Create prototypes in order to communicate and test design concepts
- Structure information and functionality in a logical, understandable and accessible way to create a cohesive system architecture
- Write concise, informative UI copy that is consistent with Percolate writing guidelines
- Participate in design and product team knowledge sharing and process improvement efforts
- Peer mentor less experienced design team members