Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of a new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
Percolate prides itself on being a tool built for marketers by marketing. And this means our design aesthetic needs to be world class to impress the world’s best marketers. The company has a strong brand identity and voice and we are looking for someone to drive the design strategy and execution as the company begins its next chapter of growth.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, the Brand Designer will be working across the marketing team, specifically in support of marketing programs and events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design (or related field)
- 3+ years experience as a Designer at a branding agency or in-house environment
- Ready to work in a fast-paced environment and execute multiple tasks across the Marketing team
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote. Experience with Sketch and/or After Effects a plus
- Self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation
- Passionate about brand design with strong typography and digital design skills
- Occasional travel required
- Be the Percolate Brand Steward and ensure the brand is represented consistently in materials and expressions
- Help develop/evolve Percolate’s brand and personality over time so that it stays fresh and current
- Design specific assets in collaboration with corporate marketing, product marketing, product, creative agencies, and executive stakeholders on a daily basis to execute first-class work
- Design creative for social media, email, marketing materials, and sales presentations
- Support and assist in the execution of event collateral materials
- Manage agency partners when needed and ensure the output is consistent with Percolate’s brand identity
- Ensure agency partners have clarity about scope of work and deliver projects on time and within allocated budget
- Participate in creative brainstorms to generate new and unique design solutions to support programs, campaigns and events
- Provide visibility and regular updates on production schedule to marketing organization to ensure alignment on priorities, milestones and tradeoffs