Technical Services Manager
Percolate is The System of Record for Marketing®. With offices in NYC, SF, and London, Percolate provides the world’s most complex marketing organizations the visibility, coordination, and governance they need to successfully execute their marketing strategy. Over 800 brands including GE, Unilever, Mastercard, Land O’Lakes, and Cisco trust Percolate to drive brand and revenue growth.
Percolate’s Global Services team is responsible for designing and delivering a world-class experience for our customers. The work starts even before they become customers. During the sales cycle, we partner with prospective customers to understand and map their priorities and objectives to a detailed implementation plan. During implementation, we focus on delivering on that plan with a focus on time-to-value. And ultimately, we support long-term customer success through on-going services, support and education programs, all designed to drive value for the customer and our end users. Our goal is to create customers that want to tell their colleagues, friends and business networks about their experience with Percolate, and their belief in The System of Record for Marketing®.
The Technical Services Manager proactively searches for opportunities within the existing client base (post-sales) for integration and custom technical project that help support Percolate as the system of record for marketing. Additionally, Technical Services manages delivery of custom and standard integrations through external contractors or internal Engineers in the Technical Services group. The Technical Services Manager should have a background in enterprise delivery, coding, scripting and project management, as well as a desire to be client facing and revenue oriented.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Discover and Propose Strategic Client Integrations
- Support of Technical Projects and Requirements at Existing Clients
- Support internal Development of Integration Platform
- 5+ yrs experience in a technical client facing role
- 3+ yrs experience with enterprise SaaS
- 1+ yrs leading implementation projects
- Comfortable describing technical requirements and process to senior client representative
- Basic ability with at least one programming language, preferably Python or PHP
- Fluent with REST APIs, JSON, OAuth, & SaaS
- Able to learn and apply new concepts independently
- Comfortable organizing and leading client conversations and projects
- Clear technical presentation skills
- Define and create Integration SOWs
- Project management of paid integrations or custom development
- Security Testing and Certifications
- Provide API documentation and answer questions
- Integration SOW for new prospect
- Setup Platforms for technical configurations (Marketo, AEM, WordPress, Drupal, Salesforce etc.)