Senior Office Manager
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of a new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
Reporting to the VP of Human Resources, the Sr. Office Manager at Percolate will be leading the Employee Experience (EE) team in advocating for an experience that enables, empowers, and engages all employees. The Sr. Office Manager oversees all facilities in the US and acts as the ultimate Percolate advocate, setting the tone for a positive working environment, while also being able to set firm boundaries and reinforce efficient processes that keep things working smoothly for all.
The Sr. Office Manager impacts several areas that touch the employee experience - from the facilities we work in to the internal events & activities we participate in, as well as the initiatives that help drive better company-wide communications, recognition, cost savings, operations, and ultimately, retention and engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience preferred
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Strong people skills with ability to build rapport with diverse groups
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter and work independently to identify a challenge, research the solution, create a project plan, and deliver in a timely manner
- Multi-tasker with ability to wear many hats
- Relentlessly organized
- Professional and enthusiastic demeanor
- A working knowledge of Google Apps and Apple products
- Experience with event planning
- Able to manage others remotely
- Experience facilitating an office move preferred
- Manage day-to-day facilities, such as ordering supplies and greeting guests, and larger facilities projects across US locations, including managing leases, space planning, office moves, etc.
- Create, manage, and track all budgets relating to facilities, internal events, swag, and other EE costs
- Plan, lead, and coordinate internal events both company-wide and office-wide, including monthly happy hours and semi-annual holiday parties, as well as support coordination of team, customer, and departmental meetings and outings
- Create, plan, implement, and execute on EE initiatives, including programs around philanthropy, recognition, anniversary, cultural comms, etc.
- Partner with members of HR, Talent, Finance, Legal, IT, and Security teams to improve, implement, execute, and drive operations and internal processes, including updating travel & expense policy, updating handbooks, executing successful onboarding of new hires, clarifying new vendor requirements, establishing protocols for office security, enhancing office IT resources, etc.
- Support VP of HR in project planning, researching solutions, drafting communications, and creating and presenting Keynote and Google Slide presentations for New Hires, leadership meetings, board meetings, and Company All Hands