Enterprise Account Executive
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of a new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
We have a philosophy on why sales is an awesome profession and what it takes to be a great seller. We've always seen a great seller as being: emotionally intelligent, curious, driven and able to find meaning through delivering value from their work. We naturally see sales as a path to executive leadership either in a growing company like Percolate or as an entrepreneur. For this Enterprise Account Executive position, we are seeking an experienced software or media seller to join our growing sales team. You will be responsible for selling our core products and closing new business among Fortune 500 companies. In this position you will have direct access to the executive team to help in supporting your sales goals. You will report to the Sr. Director of Sales who will provide the mentorship to take your professional career to an entirely new level.
- Minimum 5 years of Enterprise Sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner with F500
- In-depth understanding of the marketing technology landscape
- A strong passion for persuasion, especially around complicated and intellectually challenging issues
- Experience developing trusted relationships with C-level executives
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset, are interested in helping to build a business
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Prospecting Territory working independently and with business development team
- Continuously building pipeline
- Qualifying opportunities
- Leading team selling efforts on qualified opportunities
- Managing accurate forecast
- Closing good business for the company
- Smoothly transitioning new clients to deployment teams
- Growing existing client relationships
- Providing feedback through channels on competitive landscape