Director of Product Design
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations and has been foundational in the development of new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including Microsoft, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
As the Director of Product Design for Percolate, you will be responsible for the user experience of the web and mobile products we’re building for our enterprise customers. In this role, you will lead a team of talented product designers to envision how our software can deliver transformative business value to our customers, and make ‘doing work’ enjoyable for the teams who use Percolate day to day.
You are a champion of customer-centric design, you apply system thinking to everything you do, you create confidence in designers through mentorship that enables them to do their best work, and you have proven ability in designing collaborative processes that inspire cross-functional teams. You will also be a practicing designer willing to take on complex design projects to support your team in meeting their objectives.
- 5+ years of experience designing software products
- 2+ years of experience managing and mentoring product design teams
- Proven expertise of system design for software applications
- Proven expertise of customer-centric design methodologies
- Hands-on design skills using Sketch to build out interface prototypes and final designs
- Experienced in facilitating workshop and design thinking exercises
- Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Manage the people and process of creating exceptional product design
- Create a supportive design culture that helps people learn new skills
- Help your team get stuff done and unblock them when necessary
- Inspire people to do better by upholding quality and consistency across projects
- Set goals that measure and communicate the impact of great design
- Being the voice of product design when working with leadership to improve operations
- Represent design internally, and externally as a company ambassador