IT Support Engineer
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations and has been foundational in the development of new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including Microsoft, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
We’re looking for a quick-thinking, problem-solving thinker with experience in end-user support to provide support for Apple hardware and software, conference room AV setups, Google Apps and other SaaS apps, and our VOIP phone system. You will also assist with new-hire provisioning and deployments, maintain our hardware and software inventory, write great documentation and assist with various networking and cabling projects.
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer support. (a la Ritz, Disney etc..)
- Passionate about the Apple platform
- 2-3 years experience directly supporting macs, printers, VOIP and office AV systems
- 2-3 years experience supporting common SaaS applications: Google Apps, Salesforce, Slack, etc.
- Working knowledge of OSI model and networking protocols
- You know how to rack and mount a server, crimp a cable and swap a hard drive
- Eager to learn and take on additional responsibilities
- Experience w/ JAMF’s Casper Suite
- Startup experience
- Some programming or scripting
- Apple Certified Repair Technician Certification
- Provide technical support to our NYC office of about 100 people
- Ensure our all-hands meetings run smoothly from an A/V perspective
- Deploy and manage a fleet of Mac and iOS devices
- Deploy and manage the office's networking infrastructure
- Work on company-wide systems projects/initiatives