Director of Sales, East
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations and has been foundational in the development of new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including Microsoft, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
We have a philosophy on why sales is an awesome profession and what it takes to be a great seller. We've always seen a great seller as being: emotionally intelligent, curious, driven and able to find meaning through delivering value from their work. We naturally see sales as a path to executive leadership either in a growing company like Percolate or as an entrepreneur. As a player/coach, the Director of Sales (East) will be responsible for selling Percolate and for leading the East Sales team.
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner with F500
- In-depth understanding of the marketing technology landscape
- A strong passion for persuasion, especially around complicated and intellectually challenging issues
- Experience developing trusted relationships with C-level executives
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset, are interested in helping to build a business
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Minimum 10 years of Enterprise Sales experience
- 3+ years of managerial experience
- Hire and develop the best: attract, hire and retain top sales talent
- Responsible for selling our core products and closing new business among Fortune 500 companies
- Manage a team of 5+ direct reports
- Create and implement sales programs and tools that help to increase performance of your team
- Work with SVP of Global Sales to operationalize and grow the Enterprise Sales Department
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Performs other related duties as assigned