Associate Technical Services Manager
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including Microsoft, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
Percolate’s Global Customer Success team works with some of the largest brands in the world to help them leverage the Percolate platform to transform how they market to their customers. During the sales cycle, we partner with prospective customers to understand and map their priorities and objectives to a tailored implementation scope and plan for each customer. During the initial deployment, our implementation and technical services teams work with our customers to deliver on that plan. And ultimately, we support long-term customer success through ongoing services, support, education and adoption programs, all designed to drive value for the customer and our end users. Our goal is to create customer champions that want to tell their personal and business networks about their experience with Percolate, and the transformation they have experienced with the The System of Record for Marketing®.
The Associate Technical Services Manager helps to support our customers with integrations that promote Percolate as the system of record for marketing, while also helping with the delivery and support of Productized integrations and the Percolate API. The Associate Technical Services Manager should have a background in enterprise SaaS support, scripting, and API’s, as well as a desire to be client facing and revenue oriented.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Support of Technical Projects and Requirements at Existing Clients
- Support internal Development of Integration Platform
- 2+ yrs experience in a technical client facing roles role
- 1+ yrs experience with enterprise SaaS
- Understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth, & SaaS
- Able to learn and apply new concepts independently
- Comfortable communicating and supporting customers at a technical level
- Support of delivered technical integrations at existing customers
- Enable customers non social Product integration deployments
- Provide Level 2 support of non social Product integrations, custom integrations, and API issues
- Provide API documentation support and answer questions
- Integration testing and documentation
- Setup platforms for technical configurations (WordPress, Salesforce etc.)