Senior Product Manager, Integrations
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations and has been foundational in the development of new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including Microsoft, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
As the Product Manager for Integrations at Percolate, you will be responsible for driving the roadmap and execution of our first-party integrations into the Martech ecosystem and key partners. This role will report to the Director Product Management, Platform and in collaboration with them, senior leadership, our customers and our partnerships team you will prioritize which technologies Percolate should integrate and that will drive the most business and user value.
You will also design robust and thoughtful experiences for these integrations and working with your team of Engineers deliver successful integrations that are configurable by our customers for a new number of use cases. The integrations you deliver should be best-in-class examples of using the Percolate Developer Platform and will be used as template reference architectures for customers and partners to deliver their own Apps on the platform.
Day to day activities include market research, communicating product opportunities, reviewing designs, working with partners, negotiating scopes, and analyzing product metrics. Successful candidates will have three main traits: product sense, leadership, and the ability to get things done. They'll also be technical enough to understand multiple different APIs and integration approaches.
- 5+ years of experience with Software-as-a-Service
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Have delivered integrations with multiple marketing technology vendors
- Experience with how large backend systems are built and knowledge of how to build on or integrate with APIs. Likely to have experience as an engineer and/or technical architect.
- Disciplined organization skills with acute attention to detail and ability to ask the questions nobody else has asked
- Proven analytical skills and superior ability to use data to drive decision-making and feature prioritization
- Driver - “get it done” personality. Able to balance multiple projects and follow through on plans
- Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Experience managing project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in a structured way
- Experience working in a fast-paced enterprise technology environment
- Craft product roadmaps by gathering input from customers, cross-functional teams, market and competitive research.
- Drive consensus and articulate initiative recommendations and trade-offs to leadership team and stakeholders while also being able to interface with technical audiences at varying levels.
- Develop specifications, user stories and acceptance criteria to inform the scope and experience of the integrations.
- Define and analyze key metrics that will inform decision making and measure success of product initiatives.
- Communicate strategy, plans, progress and scorecard to leadership and cross functional teams.
- Support the GTM process and collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales and Technical Services to achieve launch readiness and drive adoption.
- Learn everything about the technologies we integrate with and that matter to our largest customers.
- Maintain a firm grasp of the competitive landscape and identify areas of competitive differentiation for internal consumption and roadmap planning
- Partner with external companies to understand how to leverage their technology
- Be a subject matter expert and point of contact for potential, new and existing customers on the implementation and adoption details of our 1st party integrations.