Customer Support Associate, Level I
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including Microsoft, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
The Customer Support team supports some of the largest brands in the world by successfully resolving customer tickets and other issues via email, chat, and callback support.
We are looking for a Customer Support Associate (Level I) to join our Customer Support team to directly support users of our software at the world's largest brands and agencies. The Associate will work with customers and internal resources to field, research, diagnose, and resolve inbound ticketing software inquiries. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can work with a variety of people in a variety of situations. The individual will also be well-rounded with varied interests, experience, and extracurricular involvement.
The Customer Support Associate will work at our London office and report to the Senior Manager of Customer Support. The Associate will partner with Implementation Services, Customer Success, Customer Education, Product Management, and Engineering to ensure customers successfully implement, adopt, and fulfill the vision of The System of Record for Marketing®.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a strong academic record and track record of success in achieving goals
- Positive, motivated, and “doer” attitude
- Interest in technology and software, and demonstrated motivation to solve tough technical problems
- Aptitude and desire for providing exceptional customer service through conflict resolution
- Ability to empathize with customer concerns and comprehend their key business objectives and challenges
- Ability to work in a smart way, with speed at scale
- Organizational, time management, multitasking ability with attention to detail
- Analytical thinking with the ability to recognize trends in customer submissions
- Excellent written and oral communication: communicate precisely and in an easily digestible way
- Exceptional listener: can understand and interpret complex questions
- Quick learner: ability to master an ever-evolving software platform
- Ability to thrive in high-growth and fast-paced work environment
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, and other customer service and support systems is a plus, but not required
- Proficiency with Google Apps, Apple iWork, Microsoft Office, and other business applications desirable
- Assist customers with primary issues and follow-up questions
- Adeptly handle initial bug triage to diagnose customer issues and severity
- Deliver a great experience for customers during all interactions
- Provide answers to customer questions by utilizing the Success Center and other tools and resources
- Attend product and feature training sessions to stay current on software updates
- Demonstrate ability to increase knowledge of the product to become an expert of the system
- Assist with ongoing Support Team initiatives and projects as needed