Sr. Technical Services Engineer
New York, Denver
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of a new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including Microsoft, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
This role sits within the Technical Services Team at Percolate. The Technical Services team is a highly-skilled team of individuals that architects and builds custom integration solutions for Percolate customers.
Engineering at Percolate
- We care about quality engineering. Take the time to do it right - the first time.
- We are “Thoughtful by Design”. Be able to explain how and why you are doing something.
- We care about shipping and we ship often. High quality, iterable enhancements that improve customer experience.
- We care about our people. You’ll find a healthy, professional work environment, where you can rely on your teammates to help you out, pick you up when you fall, and give you a “win” when you’ve done something awesome.
- We care about realistic goal setting and a focus on constant improvement. If you’re not getting better over time, you’re not reaching your potential.
- Our team has people from all backgrounds, beliefs, and lifestyles — we aim to be a place for anyone to contribute and be supported.
- We are Remote Friendly
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a software engineer
- Fluent with Python, REST APIs, JSON, OAuth, & SaaS
- Hands-on experience with either SQL (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL) or NoSQL technologies
- Well versed with enterprise SaaS
- Excellent understanding of data structures, algorithms, software engineering design patterns and principles
- Strong documentation and collaboration skills
- Exposure to working with Linux systems and virtualized environments (AWS, GCS)
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Implement features with modular, testable code while taking advantage of SQL (PG/MySQL), NoSQL (DynamoDB/Redis), and search technologies (ES)
- Comprehensive code reviews
- Promote best practices and healthy code by example and through code reviews
- Support Technical Services team deliverables through ‘Thoughtful’ software solutions