Sr. Frontend Engineer (Analytics)
Percolate is The System of Record for Marketing®. With offices in NYC, SF, and London, Percolate provides the world’s most complex marketing organizations the visibility, coordination, and governance they need to successfully execute their marketing strategy. Over 800 brands including GE, Unilever, Mastercard, Land O’Lakes, and Cisco trust Percolate to drive brand and revenue growth.
At Percolate, Front-end engineers sit at the center of our application development process. Our designers work with you to build the best UX through reusable components. Our backend engineers provide a RESTful API spec'd collaboratively to meet feature needs. We leverage the latest web technologies to deliver iterative features at a fast pace. This is an excellent opportunity for you to build experience further, have ownership in a diverse array of creative projects, and help build The System of Record.
As part of the Analytics team you’ll be focusing on manipulating and displaying large amounts of data. Our customers can create arbitrarily complex reports and display them in anything from a table, to a chart using highcharts, to a carousel. The Analytics Report app then has to figure out the best way to query for the data, massage that data into something meaningful, and then display that data accurately. We not only have to pay attention to efficiently crafting queries to the backend, but also processing all returned data to correctly interpret what the customer is asking out of the report. This involves implementing and optimizing sorting, merging, and displaying algorithms akin to the capabilities of Google Sheets and Excel.
- A believer in test-driven development and writing reusable code
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience working with continuous deployment
- Passion for delivering great work
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Work on React/Redux based application
- Interface with Backend engineers to add and optimize API endpoints
- Deliver well tested code using Karma, Mocha, Chai, and Enzyme
- Interact with other teams at Percolate to help model and display data